Did you know that the American Association of School Librarians (AASL) recently released new National School Library Standards? They align perfectly with Vermont's Proficiency-Based Learning and Grading Initiative! Please see this post to learn more about the new standards.
The new National School Library Standards support and align perfectly with Vermont's EQS Transferable Skills and recommended performance indicators.
Vermont's EQS transferable skills include and align with AASL's Shared Foundations:
1. Communication >> Inquire, Include, Collaborate, Explore, and Engage
2. Collaboration >> Collaboration, Include, and Engage
3. Creativity >> Inquiry and Explore
4. Innovation >> Inquiry and Explore
5. Inquiry >> Inquiry, Curate, and Explore
6. Problem-Solving >> Inquiry and Explore
7. Use of Technology >> Inquiry, Collaborate, Curate, Explore, and Engage
To learn more about AASL shared foundations, please click on image below.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com